Just checking in!

Hi, all - it's Mona here. Just wanted to pop in and say hi!


Life has been super busy as of late. I'm finishing up a hashtag quilt from a quilt-a-long (more on that later), participating in a couple of sew-alongs (sewing a Village sew-a-long and the Ombre Gems sew-a-long), and I've been working on my next quilt for Moda Bake Shop. (Pictures of all these can be found on my instagram page.)

Shew - I'm tired from just mentioning all of those!
Last week, I did my first "real" quilting (see above). I've quilted some other items, but mainly just did stitch-in-the ditch kind of things. For this quilt, I did straight lines that were approximately 1/2-3/4" apart - on a domestic machine! I swear, quilting should be an Olympic sport!! I felt like I was wrestling! My hope/dream/goal is to have a long-arm one day!!!

I learned a lot when doing that quilting - I'll share more about that in another post.

Oh - I have a couple of giveaways coming up soon, too.

I hope everyone is doing well! Leave me a comment below and let me know what you're working on!

Happy crafting!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.