September Desire to Inspire - Henry Glass & Company


At the end of August, I saw a post on instagram that Henry Glass & Company was looking for their next "Desire to Inspire" challenger. I wasn't sure what it was, so I headed over to their website and did some research. Each month, Henry Glass & Co. puts out a call for someone to create items with an upcoming fabric line. Those creations are later shared on their blog. I sent in some pictures of previous work and I was chosen for September!

Here is a picture of the fabric that I received.

I created a baby quilt/play mat, a potholder, a zippered bag, a drawstring bag, and a key fob.


I love the fabric colors - so bright and cheery!

You can check out the post on the Henry Glass & Co. blog.

Leave me a comment below and tell me what you might have made with this fabric.

Thanks for visiting - have a crafty day!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is awaiting moderation.